Gary Post Office
The Post Office building was erected in 1936 as part of President Roosevelt’s New Deal program. Architect Howard Lovewell Cheney, who worked for the Public Buildings Branch of the US Treasury Department, designed the building. This branch of the USPS supposedly closed in the 1970′s. There is little information about it, so we all copy and paste this info from each other over and over again haha.